192.168.31.1 Mi Router Login and Setup
Mi router brands of Xiaomi wireless router product series. You need to set up Mi router first time for your internet connection settings. MiWIFI router support router, Repeater, and AP mode so you can use Mi router with multiple operation modes as per requirement. Mi WiFI router can access using two ways either Mi Login IP 192.168.31.1 or Mi login URL- miwifi.com from mobile and computer. If you have Mi Wireless router with multiple LAN ports then you can use a wired LAN connection or wifi connection to access the Mi Wi-FI router web interface but if you want to login Xiaomi miwifi mini that no Ethernet port available then use the default WIFI name to connect the device.
Although all MI wireless routers support LAN and Wan so connecting through wired also will help you to change and update router settings later. Default login settings for the MI WIFI router also available on the router box as well as the router sticker for the first-time setup. Before proceeding to mi login steps you need default login settings for your Mi model as given below.
Xiaomi MiWiFi Default Router Login Details
Default login settings work for the first-time configuration so if your Mi Mini WIFI router is already configured and the default login IP and username password are updated you required the same to access router settings.
Default Login IP Address- 192.168.31. 1
Default login URL- MiWiFi.com
Mi Login Password- need to set up the first time.
Get login IP, Mi default WIFI password, and username password detail printed to router label.
Router WAN and LAN Connection
- Power On router DC adapter comes with the device.
- Connect internet cable coming from internet provider or cable modem into Mi WAN port.
- Connect LAN cable from MI router Ethernet to PC for wired and use Xiaomi SSID to connect through Wireless.
- If using a computer to login router web interface make sure LAN IP settings in DHCP mode.
Access Router Web interface
Once connectivity with the router from PC is completed now open a web browser and access http://192.168.31.1 or URL- http://miwifi.com to access Mi router login page.
There is no login username password configured in Mi default mode so you will get a router wizard page asking to agree on terms and conditions.
Press agree button proceed next steps.
In the next step, you have chosen MI router operation mode you wish to use.
Connect Ethernet cable Now– Plug the internet cable to the WAN port if you still not connected.
Set up WIFI –Network – Router mode
Amplifier mode– Range Extender mode to boost wifi signal.
Press the “Set UP WI-FI Network” button to configure the wireless name and password for your Mi Mini WIFI router.
Mi Wireless Settings configuration
Setup WiFI network name and password in this step.
Network or SSID– create WiFI name for your Mi router here.
WiFI Key– create a WiFI password for your wifi network.
“Note: if your internet connection work with PPPoE or Static IP press PPPoE option and configure PPPoE username and password.”
Press the Next button to set up the MI admin login password.
Setup Mi Router Admin Login Password
As in default mode no password required to access MI router settings so before using into network always secure your wifi network and router access.
Set Admin Password
Location– Home, office or any other you installed router.
Admin password– create a strong login password for MI wifi router.
Press the Set up Successfully button to save settings and your Mi router Setup wizard finish.
Check WiFI in mobile or laptop you should get a new WIFI name as you set up in Mi router.
Connect WiFI using a new password and check the internet should work.
Login Problem Troubleshooting
If facing any login issue or MIwifi.com not working or may taking a too long time to respond should troubleshoot connection or configuration issue.
Mi Login Settings now working
If you are unable to get the router login page using http://miwifi.com or gettings site cant reach the issue follow the steps to fix it.
- If using a WiFi connection with a router make sure you are connected to MI router not any other.
- If using Wired please check LAN cable should working and plug it into the LAN port.
- Try using 192.16831.1 to access the router page.
- If 192.168.31.1 also not working make go to PC/laptop LAN settings and make sure TCP/IPv4 settings in DHCP mode or use static IP 192.168.31.2 to access MI router.
- If still not able to access the router make sure the default login IP address is not changed with a different IP address.
- Reset Mi router to restore into default settings. Press the reset button for 10 seconds and setup again from start as per internet settings.
- Vodafone Router Login Guide
- Login PLDT Home Fibr Router
- Login SyroTech GPON EPON OLT -192.168.8.100
- How to Block website and Apps in Fiber ONT/ONU
- Steps to Step change BSNL Broadband WiFi Password