192.168.0.10 Admin Login Router
192.168.0.10 IP address from 192.168.0.0 network series. Usually, you know the default gateway IP address 192.168.0.1 for many brands router and modems but there is some network device those are using 192.168.0.l0 as default login IP address. If you have any router, modem, wireless access point, or network switch with login IP 192 168 0 10 and you looking to login settings. There are some print server brands that are using 192.168.0.10.1 as the default IP address such as StarTech print server, D-link Print server, Comtrend power line access point, and many others.
Using this login guide you can able to log in and access router settings if the default IP address from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.254. Login method for a complete IP series same only login IP will be different and PC network configuration remain same. To login router using the 192.168.010 IP address, you need a login username and password that are also printed on the router sticker and a quick user guide included with the box. However, you can find a list of the most popular login username and password combinations that work with most of the leading brands.
192.168.0.10 Default Login Username and password
This list contains the most common username and password that possibly work with most of the default login IP addresses and is used by the leading router, modem, and network device manufacturers.
Check your router backside sticker to get your login username, password, and other details.
Default gateway IP – 192.168.0.10
These are the combination of login credentials you can try while trying to log in to your router.
Once login settings ready with you next step is the physical or wireless connection with a router you would like to access the web interface.
Steps to Login Router using default IP address
If your router is a wired cable modem or without a wireless option then you can only access the router using a wired LAN connection but if your router support wireless then you can also use Wireless connectivity to access router settings.
- Connect LAN cable to router Ethernet port to computer/laptop LAN port for physical wired connections.
- You can also use wifi and a default password to connect from wireless.
- Go to computer LAN IP settings and make sure TCP/IPv4 is in DHCP mode or use static IP 192.168.0.2 to access.
- Turn on the router and follow further steps to log in.
Access Router web interface
Open the web browser and access http://192.168.0.10 and wait to load the login page.
You will get a modem or router login page asking for a username and password to authenticate.
Provide username and password as printed to router label.
Once you access the router control panel after successful authentication then the next steps you can change the default wireless name and password that is most important from a security point of view.
Change Wireless Network name and password
If your router support wireless then you can find the WiFI setting option in the settings menu.
Go to wireless basic settings.
Wireless SSID – WiFi name here (create a new Wi-Fi name for the router)
Wireless security key- create a wifi password for your Wi-Fi router.
Login Problem Troubleshooting’s
If your router defaults login IP address 192.168.0.10 but unable to access the router settings page or IP address not working for your modem or router due to many reasons. You may follow troubleshooting steps to fix login errors.
Login IP address not working
192.168.O.10 not working or taking a too long time to respond can be fixed by the below steps.
- Make sure the default login IP address as printed to the router has already is not changed with any different IP address.
- Make sure you are connected to a LAN port if using a wired connection. WAN port connection will refuse the connection and you got a site cant reach error.
- Check if the PC/Laptop LAN IP configuration in DHCP mode or not configured with any different network series that does not belong to 192.168.0.lO IP range.
- Make sure you are not using https://192.168.0.10 that refuses connection due to no security certification found. Try using http://192.168.0.10.
- Check if your PC/laptop firewall or antivirus did not block an IP address or port that belongs to router web access.
Login Username or password not working
If your router login page accessing but getting an invalid login username or password error while trying to login with the default username or password.
Follow steps to wrong password error.
- Check the default login username and password printed to the router first.
- Make sure you are using the password in a small later as printed to label as password also case sensitive.
- You can check if keyboard caps lock off or keyboard typing is proper.
- Make sure the login password or username has already not changed during first-time login.
- If still login username and password not working you may make a hard reset router.
Reset router to factory mode
- Find a small reset button beside Ethernet.
- Press the reset button for 5-10 seconds and release it when the Led light turns off and on again.
- Wait for a few minutes until the router resets and restores into default mode.
- Try to access the router again with the above steps and setup again.
- Login Digisol ONT / ONT Modem Router
- jiofi.local.html | Admin Login JioFi Router
- Login Huawei FTTH ONT/ONU
- Steps to Step change BSNL Broadband WiFi Password