192.168.1.10 Login Admin Username and Password
Default Login IP Address 192.168.1.10 a C class private IP address from the network Id 192.168.1.0 and starting from 18.104.22.168 to 192.168.1.254 with 24 subnets. 192.168.1.1 Most used default gateway IP address by many leading brands network router, Modem, and Switch, but fewer brands used default LAN IP address 192.168.1.10.1 to make something secure from a regular default IP address which is easy to guess to login router. Default Login 192.168.1.10 used by SMC, Uniden, HP, Sipura SPA-3000, and many other brands.
The way of login into the router using 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.l.10 same only the default Login IP will change and username and password might different depend on the brand and router models. If you have any brand router with default IP address 192.168.1.10 printed to sticker and not sure how to start steps to login router web interface. This user manual will give you a simple DIY guide to login router with 192.168.1.l0 default IP address in factory mode.
Default Login Password and username
Every router and modems protected with a default login credential that mostly printed to router sticker and Quick user guide included with router during purchases. You required a login username and password to login router with the default IP address. Find router login settings to router stickers or find the below different username and password combination work with most of the router.
Default Login IP Address – 192.168.1.10.
|admin||NA (no password)|
Righ down default login details for your router model and proceed to access router settings to change configuration or WiFI name and password.
Access Web interface with 192.168.1.10 IP
Once you find a login credential for your modem or router that you looking to access for configuration now follow the steps for connection with the router.
- Power ON Router/ADSL Modem with Adapter comes with a router.
- Connect Router using LAN cable from router LAN port to PC/Laptop LAN port for a wired connection or you can also use WiFi to connect router without wire. You can find the default WIFI SSID and Key printed with login details.
- Go to Computer LAN settings and confirm TCP/IPv4 settings in DHCP mode or use a static IP 192.168 1.110 or any other except 192 168 1 10.
Login Router Web Interface
Open a web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer and access http://192.168.1.10 to URL bar. Within a few seconds, you will get a login page asking for a username or password details.
Provide default username and password as supported by your router or try the above login combination if you didn’t get login details on your router.
Once you successfully into the router control panel where you get full admin access to change configuration or wireless settings.
Change WiFI SSID and Password
To change wireless SSID and password find wireless settings and go to theWireless settings option.
Wireless- Basic Wireless
SSID- Create WIFI name here as per your choice for your wifi network.
WiFI Encryption Type- WPA/WPA2-PSK AES
WiFi Password– Create a stronger password for your wifi network that hard to guess and easy to remember.
Save settings and connect Wi-Fi users with new WI-fi names and passwords again.
Facing login issue while access router with login IP 192.168.l.10 and you may getting error site can’t be reach or taking too long time to respond subject to fix network related issue to solve login issue.
192.168.1.10 Not Working
There are many different reasons that could be router IP not working while access from browsers. Follow the troubleshooting step by step to fix the issue.
- Check if the Default Login IP address printed to same as you trying to access your router.
- Make sure you are using IP address in propper format cross-check spell mistake as showing in this IP http //192.168.l0.1.
- Make sure the default LAN IP address already not changed with different IP Series or IP addresses.
- Confirm if your computer/Laptop TCP/IPv4 settings in DHCP mode and not configured in different network series.
- Check if any firewall, Antivirus, and other network tools blocking IP address to accessing from browser.
- Make sure your computer/Laptop not configured with a Proxy server in browser settings.
These some common steps that can fix the router login problem most of the time. If you are still not able to access router settings you should restore router into factory default to start from fresh.
Restore Login IP Address 192.168.1.10
If your router-modem default IP address printed to sticker but not working for you than use the reset button to factory default router to restore access.
Note: Reset method will erase everything in the router and configured router might stop working until not setup again as per internet settings. Only use the reset option if you have configuration backup and settings details to configure the router again.
Step to Restore the Router
- Find a small reset button beside Lan ports.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds until the power led turn off and on again.
- The router will automatically reboot and take 2-3 minutes to finish the process.
- Wait until the reset process going on and try to access the router again by starting as following the above steps.
- Login Digisol ONT / ONT Modem Router
- NetLink FTTH Fiber ONT /ONU Login
- Login SyroTech GPON EPON OLT -192.168.8.100