How to Factory Default BSNL MODEM ADSL/VDSL
BSNL used different brands of ADSL modems such as Beetel, Binatone, IBall, D-Link so if you forget the login password for your BSNL modem and want to reset it. Making BSNL ADSL modem reset should only use if you facing connection issues with your internet or modem frequent disconnection internet issues or you may forget the login password and be unable to login modem settings. BSNL modem router can make reset using two ways, one is Hard reset and soft reset. Soft reset is a way of restoring router settings from software that required a login web interface and it is also a safe method because you can take configuration back. Hard reset is a physical process to make a modem reset using the reset button and most use it fully when you are unable to login to BSNL modem settings. Step of BSNL wifi modem reset and non-wifi modem both are same and it’s a simple step to restore settings into default mode.
BSNL Modem Reset from Settings
Making DSL modem from web interface also called soft reset method. You need to login into your modem to access reset settings. You can use either WIFI or wired cable to connect the BSNL modem to access settings from the web browser to proceed reset the router.
- Connect the power adapter and turn on the BSNL modem.
- Connect BSNL DSL modem using LAN cable from LAN port to PC LAN port.
- Or use can use WiFi to connect the Router /Modem.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop LAN settings are on DHCP mode to get an IP address from the BSNL modem.
- Open a web browser and access http://192.168.1.1 or find the default login IP address for your modem sticker.
- Use username “admin” or password “password for default login. If you already changed your login password use the same to access router settings.
- Once you logged into the modem web interface now follow the steps to reset the modem.
- Go to Maitainace- SysRestart
- System Restart with- choose Factory Default Settings
- Press the Restart button to restore settings. The router will ask for confirmation before making a modem reset so press the OK button to confirm.
- The modem will automatically reboot and restore with factory configurations which are also printed to the modem sticker.
“Note: Before making modem factory reset to restore settings download configuration backup file so you can restore after factory default modem.”
If you forget the BSNL login password and can’t access settings then only the hard reset method will help you to restore modem access. Follow the steps to reset bsnl modem password and username if forget.
Factory Default BSNL modem from the Reset button
Making reset router using reset switch also called hard reset method. Every modem and router gives a tiny reset switch to reset to restore fail-safe mode. You need to be available physically near the modem to make a reset using a switch. Follow the steps to restore the BSNL modem.
- Power ON BSNL DSL/ADSL modem and wait a few seconds to power on it.
- Locate a small reset found near Ethernet ports.
- Use a needle to press the reset button and press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds and release it.
- The router will reboot and restore into default modes.
- Ping default IP address to confirm router restore into factory mode.
- If you have download settings back before just log in and restore the configuration or Follow the steps to log in and setup the BSNL modem again.
This is a simple way to Factory Default BSNL MODEM restore the BSNL wifi modem to default mode if lost login password and unable to login.
- Factory Reset Huawei FTTH ONT Modem Router?
- Router Reset Guide to Restore Default settings
- 192.168.10.10 Login Router Admin Username and Password
- jiofi.local.html | Admin Login JioFi Router