192.168.0.13 Login Router Admin Password
What is 192.168.0.13? The IP address l18.104.22.168 is an IP address from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.254 that is mostly used by many leading brands. Router with the default gateway IP address 192.168.0.13 used to login settings for first-time configuration and secured with a default username and password as well. If you have any Wireless or wired router with login IP address 192.168.0.13 can access it from a web browser as login to router with 192.168.0.l. You need to connect the router using Wired or wireless to access the web interface from a web browser using the 192.168.O.1 IP address. Although Is 192.168.0.13 a private IP address used to login router in default mode so you have to make a PC in the same network such as 192.168.0.0 network. If you are not sure default login IP address for your router or 192.168.0.13 is unable to access the router login page then can try the default IP address 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1., 192.168.0.254, 192.168.2.1 as well as some many that used by many router brands.
The default login password and username for 192.168.0.13 are usually printed to the router sticker for default mode and work for first-time login. But if the default username and password not working as printed for your router model most probably updated with a new admin login password during first-time configurations.
Default Login Username and password for First time login
The default login is available on the sticker as well as the box or user guide that is included with the box. However, you can get the default admin login username and password as given below.
Get login IP address, usernames, and password with router model number and brands name printed to your router labels.
Login 192.168.0 .13 from a web browser
A wired or wireless connection is required to access the router login page from web browsers. If your router does not support wireless or is a cable modem with a single Ethernet port then use Lan cable from Ethernet to Desktop or laptop.
- Unbox router or modem if want to set up the first time.
- Connect DC adapter and power ON it
- Connect LAN cable from Ethernet port for wired connection to Laptop or computer.
- Use WiFI SSID and password to use a Wireless connection.
- Open a web browser and access http://192.168.0.13 to the URL bar and wait to load the login page.
- You will get a router login page with a username and password option. Use default username and password as printed to your router or use admin for the default username and password most likely work.
- Once you logged into the router page you can access Network, Wireless, System, maintenance, firewall, and other security settings.
Change Wireless Basic Settings
Wireless basic settings mean updating the WiFI SSID name and password that comes in the default configuration and is not safe to use. You must change the Default WIFI name and security key to secure your internet from unknown users.
Find the Wireless option from the settings menu.
Wireless Radio- Enabled
Wireless SSID- Change your WIFI name here as per your choice
WiFi Security key- WPA/WPA2_PSK/AES
Passphrase– WIFI key (create a new WIFI password with a combination of characters and numbers.
Tips: Avoid using personal information such as name, address, date of birth, and mobile number for the WIFI password.
If you facing any issues while trying to access 192.168.0.l3 IP address from a web browser or using wireless or wired connection seems there is some misconfiguration as well as network issue that redirecting to an error page.
Fix IP 192.168.0.13 Not working or taking a too long time to respond
Unable to login router with 192.168 0.13 default IP or connection reset by 192.168.0.13 port 22 error while trying to log in from web interface need to troubleshoot step to step. There are a few steps that can fix the login issue with your router and modem as given below.
- Make sure the router power ON which one you want to login
- If using a Wired connection check LAN cable should be connected to the LAN port in the router instead of the WAN port.
- Using a wireless connection check if the laptop or computer gets an IP address from the router and it’s not showing limited connectivity.
- If the default IP address not working make sure 192.168.0.13 is not changed with any different IP address during first-time login. You can use IP scanner tools or command prompt to get a router IP address.
- Make sure you are using the proper IP address ie. 192.168.0.13 or http://192.168.0.13 instead of using the wrong IP exp://192.168.0.13:19000, http //192.168.0.13, 192.168.013, 192.168.0.0.13, 192.168.0.1.13 or any other wrong format that redirected to an invalid IP address.
- If you are able to access the login page but can not log in due to an invalid username or password error seems the default admin password is already updated if you forget the password just use the reset button to restore the factory default settings and setup it up again.
- 192.168.1.3 Admin Login Router
- 192.168.223.1 Login Admin Password Router
- 192.168.1.106 Admin Login Username Password
- UBNT FTTH ONT UFiber UF-LOCO Login and Setup
- 192.168.18.1 Router Admin Login Password