10.0.0.138 Admin Default Login Username Password
10.0.0.138 Default Login IP address used by some leading popular brands such as NetComm 3G10WVT, Netgear AirCard 782S, 2Wire 2071, and Alcatel as well. Router default login 10.0.0.138 used for default LAN IP address in default settings mode to access router and modem for first-time setup. 10.O.O.138 Admin login need a connection with modem or router either wired or wireless to the login web interface from the web browser. Apart from the default login IP address, you need the default username and password to access the router with 10.0.O.138 and the login credentials might differ for each router and modem brand. Login guide 10.0.0.138 will be similar for any brands router those are using 10.0..0.138 as the default login IP address.
Default login IP address, username, and password find your router sticker to get login settings details. The second way is just to search router model numbers to the official brand website to get login details. If you are not sure which login username and password will work for your modem or router just try the below login username password combination which works with most of the routers.
Default Login username and password for 10.0.0.138
You can find the router login IP address, username, and password printed on your router sticker as well as a box if you trying to login into the router the first time. If you trying to access an old router using default IP just check the router label to get the router model number with login credential.
Steps to Login Router from a web browser.
You required a connection with a DSL modem Wireless router or any device you want to log in from the web interface. you can use a wireless connection if support WLAN or use a wired connection for non-wifi modems. Follow the steps to login to l0.0.0.138 using the default username and password.
- Connect Router to power adapter comes with the router.
- Connect Lan cable to Router Lan port for physical connection.
- Use WiFi to connect using wireless if the router/modem supports wireless.
- Make sure PC/Laptop Lan IP address in DHCP mode to Ip from the router DHCP server.
- If you are trying to access the point use static IP10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.137 to Lan IP.
- Open the web browser and access http://10.0.0.138 to the URL bar and wait a few seconds to load the router login page.
- Provide login username and password as printed to your router sticker for default login settings.
if you already changed the default login password, just use the same new password to access the web interface.
After login into the modem or router control panel, you can access all wireless settings and other configurations such as WAN internet settings, Content filtering, port forwarding. firmware upgrade and other configurations.
Change Wireless SSID And Password
Once you log in to router settings, now you can update the default WiFi name and password to keep your wifi internet secured.
Go to wireless settings- Basic Settings
Wireless Network name SSID– change the wifi default name
Channel – Auto
Wireless security – WPA/WPA2 PSK AES
Security key – create a stronger wifi password here. use alfa numeric and mix character.
Save settings and you may disconnect from WiFi if using a wireless connection to access the router login page.
Connect again with new SSID name and password to setup other settings
Troubleshoot 10.0.0.138 Not Working
Fix error if IP address 10.0.0.138 not working or taking a too long time to respond just follow a few steps to fix the issue.
- If you are using a wireless connection, make sure you are connected to the same router you wish to log in to.
- if you are using a LAN connection check if the Lan cable is working and the cable is connected to router Lan port instead of WAN ports.
- While typing IP address make sure you are using proper IP http://10.0.0.138 and avoid using the wrong IP such as 10.O.0.138, 10.0.0.0.138, http//0.0.138 or 10.O.O.138.
- if you are able to access the login page but get the wrong username or password error just try reset router using the reset button.
- find a reset button and press the reset button for 10 seconds and release.
After making router factory reset just follow the above steps to access settings and configure internet WAN settings as per your internet provider settings details.
- How to Factory Default BSNL MODEM – 2Way
- jiofi.local.html | Admin Login JioFi Router
- How to Factory Reset Optilink ONU/ONT Modem ?
- 192.168.1.128 Admin Login Router Username Password