192.168.0.102 Admin Login Router
192.168.0.102 C class private IP address from network IP series 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.254. Login guide for 192.168.0.102 is similar to login router with 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.254 or any other IP address from the same network series. Most of the router brands use the default IP address 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.2.1 which most popular default Login IP address. 192.168.O.102 used by few brands such as Netgear WGPS606 default gateway IP address for factory mode. Login router using default IP address also required default username and password, usually default login credential printed to the router or modem sticker.
Default login IP address reserved for router LAN IP address so if your router default login IP 192.168.0.102 as per router login details then do not use this IP address for PC/Laptop. Login Modem / DSL Router or any other network device with 192.168.0.l02 needs to connect with a PC laptop either wired or wireless. Default login username and password for 192.168.0.102 IP address printed to router sticker or you can find quick user manual included with box. Follow steps to login modem using default IP address and admin login password.
Default Username and Password for 192.168.0.102
Find default login details available on every brand’s modem, router or another network-managed device. However, most of the brands use the same username and password so you can try as well.
Some modems and routers only use password options so, in your router login details, you will get the only passwords. make sure you are near to your router and got a login credential to proceed login guide.
Steps to Login Router with Default IP
A wired or wireless connection needs to access the modem or router using the default Login IP address from a web browser. You need a Cat6 LAN cable for a wired connection if the cable modem does not support WiFi or for a WiFi modem, you can use either LAN or Wireless to connect.
- Unbox modem/Router if setting up the first time.
- Use Cat 6 LAN cable from router LAN port to computer LAN port for wired connection.
- See default SSID and password to router sticker for Wireless connection.
- Make sure computer LAN IP settings are in DHCP mode or use static IP 192.168.0.2
- Open a web browser and access 192.168.0.102 to the URL bar and wait to load the login page.
- You will get a router login page with a username and password option to log in the router control panel.
- Use default login username and password as default credential supported by your router brands and model number.
Once you successfully logged into router settings you will get all settings options such as Network, Wireless, Port forwarding, Firewall, Bandwidth Management, System, and other settings.
If your settings up the router the first time you required internet WAN settings to configure the WAN port as per your internet type. Ask your service provider to get WAN settings and set up WAN PPPoE, Static, DHCP as your internet type.
Apart from login steps if you facing any trouble while trying to access the router login page using 192.168.O.1O2 IP address and getting an error page or site can’t be reach seems there is some network glitch or misconfigurations.
Fix login problem with 192.168 0.102
There is a common login error that comes due to the wrong network configuration or default login already changed with different settings. Log in page not loading and return to an error page if your router settings changed, using bad Lan cable or computer Lan settings in different network series so follow steps to fix login errors.
- Make sure you are Router/modem powered on and using compatible DC adapter as power rating supported by the device.
- Using a WiFi connection, make sure your laptop or mobile is connected to the same router you want to login.
- If using a wired connection make sure to connect to the router LAN port and LAN cable in working conditions.
- Make sure your Windows, Mac, or Linux PC network settings are in DHCP mode or using static IP from the same series of router default IPs.
- Use proper IP address http://192.168.0.102 or 192.168.0.102. avoid using wrong and spelling mistakes such as http//192.168.0.102, 192.168.o.102, www.192.168.0.102, or 192.268.0.1.
- If you are able to get the login page but unable to access settings due to the wrong username and password issue then you have to make a router factory reset.
- If you already change the default admin login password or forget or you can try the above username and password combinations if they work with your router model.
- To make a router factory reset just find the reset button beside Ethernet ports. power on the router and press at least 10-15 seconds to restore into default mode.
More Login Guides
- 192.168.203.1Admin Router Login Guide
- 192.168.1.3 Admin Login Router
- 192.168.254.1 Router Default Admin Login
- 192.168.18.1 Router Admin Login Password