192.168.18.1 Admin login Router
192.168.18.1 Default Gateway IP address used by some popular brands reserved for default login settings. Brands that are using 192.168.18.l default login IP address is Nokia, Huawei, Modou, and others. Default Login IP address is a pre-configured LAN IP address for a router or any managed network device that use to access router settings in default mode. Although some popular default login IP addresses used by leading brands are 192.168.1.1, 192.168.2.1, 192.168.0.1, and 192.168.10.1 that widely used as default login IP addresses. 192.168.18.1 Default login IP address also required default username and password in default mode to access router settings for the first-time setup. Default username and password along with IP address and other information printed to router sticker and also can get from the quick user manual.
You can find the default username and password for 192.168.18 .1 IP address printed on your network device sticker. You need to connect Wired or wireless connection from a computer or mobile device to login router using 192.168..18.1 IP address. If you are not sure router model or default login settings for your device just try below username and password combination.
Default Username and Password
Try below username and password combination below that is most common for a large number of brands.
Default Login IP Address- 192.168.18.1
|Random password display on LCD
Get ready with the default login credential as supported by your device and follow further steps to access router settings.
Steps to Login 192.168.18.1 from Web Browser
You are required to connect with the router or modem device you want to access settings using the default gateway IP address. You can use both ways either Wireless or wired LAN connection to login into router settings. Default SSID and key also printed to router sticker and in most of router Wireless is unsecured in default mode so does not require wifi key to connect.
- Unbox modem/Router if want to set up the first time.
- Connect DC adapter included with device and power ON.
- Use LAN cable to connect for Ethernet port wired connection router to PC/Laptop LAN.
- Use WiFi SSID/key available on router sticker to use Wireless connections.
- Make sure Computer/Laptop LAN IP settings are in DHCP mode to get IP from.
- Open web browser and access http://192.168.18.1 or 192.168.18.1 to the URL bar and press enter key.
- After a few seconds, you will get a router login page with username or password authentication options.
- Provide username and password for login in default mode or if you already change login password use same.
- Once you logged into the router control panel, you get full access to Wireless, LAN, Security, and Advanced settings.
If it is a wireless router or modem then update your wireless SSID and password to secure your internet connections. Also, change router admin login password to secure 192.168.18.1 IP access from unauthorized users.
If you are unable to login router or 192.168.18.l IP Address not working or may getting page not found error seems network or configuration issue. You can fix the login issue follow the steps below.
Fix IP address 192.168.18.1 Not working
IP address not accessible or page not found a very common error occurs in any router or modem device due to misconfiguration or network problems. You can fix the login issue just need to troubleshoot steps by step.
- If using WiFi connection make sure you are connected to the same router you want to login.
- If using LAN wired connection make sure LAN cable is connected to router LAN port instead of using WAN port.
- PC/Laptop LAN should be in DHCP mode or static IP 192.168.18.2 or the same IP from the 192.168.18.0 series.
- Using proper IP 192.168.18.1 and avoid using the wrong IP such as 192.168.18.l, http//192.168.18.1, 192.168.18.1 or 192.168.18 .1, 192.168 18 or any other that lead to an invalid IP address.
- If you access the router login page but are unable to login due to the wrong username or password then try a different password combination or try a factory reset router.
- Use the Reset button to factory restore the router to default mode and login again with default settings as following above steps.
This is a simple user guide to the login cable modem, DSL modem, Wireless router, Network switch, or IP camera that default LAN IP address 192.168.18.1 for the first-time setup. You can use any brand router or modem to log in using the default IP address using this login manually.
More Login User Guide
- 192.168.1.3 Admin Login Router
- 192.168.1.128 Admin Login Router Username Password
- 192.168.55.1 Router Admin Login Password
- login VSOL Fiber OLT &192.168.8.100/192.168.8.200