How to Reset PLDT Router?
PLDT fibr router and DSL modem required to reset if you forget login username or password or router might not perform as well. PLDT fibr router and modem used to deliver internet connections at the client end. If you are using a PLDT router or you probably forget a password or due to any reason router is not accessible need to restore settings into default mode. PLDT fiber router enabled with three different users with limitation of user rights. Regular user, superadmin, and admin user. Superadmin and admin users give the privilege to restore the router into factory mode but other than the Reset PLDT Router login method if you lockdown out there is a hard reset way to reset the PDLT modem.
Forget pldt router login settings or unable to access router settings due to other configuration issues or you may facing wifi unstable or frequent disconnection problem with you routers just follow below steps to reset PLDT modem and setup from starting.
Factory Reset PLDT Router from the Web interface
The first method to factory restore PLDT fibr router required login settings to proceed settings to default mode. You can use the factory reset method if your router not performing as before or facing any issue while connecting to WiFi internet. Follow the steps to reset the old router.
Note: Before resetting the router makes sure you have a backup configuration to restore post factory reset to avoid losing internet settings.
- Connect your PLDt Fibr router modem either wired or wireless using SSID and key
- Use router LAN port to connect the router using LAN cable from PC or Laptop.
- Use Default WiFI name or password to connect using wireless.
- Make sure router LAN IP address is configurated into DHCP mode to get an IP address from the router DHCP server.
- Open a web browser and access http://192.168.1.1/fh to the URL bar and wait until the PLDT login page is loading.
- Login PLDT router using superadmin or admin user to get reset settings. Use “adminpldt” as username and “z6dUABtl270qRxt7a2uGTiw” for password. Or find admin username and password printed to your PLDT modem sticker if this not working for your device.
- After login Go to the “Management” tab as shown below image.
- Management- Device Management- Restore
- Press the restore button and confirm when pop-up asking for confirmation to restore router settings.
- The router will take a few minutes to restore into default mode and after the process finish, you can log in the router using default settings as printed to the router sticker.
- If you had a backup configuration file, just log in and restore the configuration to setup the router in a quick way after Reset PDLT Router.
Login reset way only possible if you can access router settings using admin or super admin users. If you are unable to access router control panel due to forgetting the login password or invalid username or password error then try the next hard reset method to reset PLDT without login.
How to Factory restore PLDT Router using Reset button?
Making reset router using reset switch also called hard reset method that does not require any login to router settings. Hard reset switch design to the fail-safe mode in case you are locked out due to any wrong configurations and unable to login settings. Follow steps to reset PLDT home wifi if forgot pldt admin password.
- Locate a small reset button near the power DC socket or near Ethernet ports.
- Use a small needle or paper clip to press the reset button.
- Press and hold reset button for at least 10-15 seconds and wait until the router LED light automatically turns off and turns ON again.
- The router will take a few minutes to restore into default mode.
- Ping 192.168.1.1 PLDT default login IP address to confirm reset status.
- After reset follows the above steps to set up the router again.
The third method you can use is to reset PLDT modem to default mode using a super admin user that will also restore all configuration and give you access using factory settings. Only make reset router to default mode if you have internet settings to set up the router again else you will lose internet connection until you setup it again as per your internet configurations.
- Login Tenda TE-G103 Fiber ONT/ONU
- How to Block website and Apps in Fiber ONT/ONU
- 192.168.1.10 Login Username and password
- jiofi.local.html | Admin Login JioFi Router