192.168.10.10 Login Admin Username Password
Internet use in every home and office and it also uses a modem or wireless router that depends on the internet connection type. While using an internet connection modem or router needs to set up as per internet settings and probably router configured with a default login IP address, username, and password. The most common username and password used by leading brands are 192.168.1.1, 192.168.10.1, 192.168.0.1 192.168.2.1 and some of also use a unique and very less popular such as cisco ap541n can be used 192.168.10.10. If your DSL modem, Cable modem, WiFi Router default IP address 192.168.l0.l0 then you must read this login guide to access your router settings without struggling too much.
Accessing the Router or mode required a physical or wired connection with the device to log in web interface web browser. Before accessing you must get a login IP address, username, and password for your modem router model number that is usually printed to the device sticker at the bottom side or get it from the official brand website. Login router using 192.168.10.l0 using the default username and password is bit simple and similar to accessing router login IP address is 192.168.10.1. However, find login username and password combination mostly working with all leading brands’ routers.
192.168.10.10 Default Username and Password combination
Check default login IP address, username, password, router model number, Mac address, and other hardware and software information printed to the router sticker to access your device settings.
Username PAssword admin admin admin password admin DZY-W2914NSV2 admin 1234 admin NA
Mostly router, modem, cable modem login credential printed to router sticker so you can find default settings for your device.
Steps to Access 192.168.10.10 to Browser
Router/modem should require either wired or wireless connection with PC/laptop to access settings from a web browser. For non-wireless cable modem lansupport so can use only LAN cable connection from computer through LAN port. Follow connection steps with your ADSL/VDSL Modem or WiFi Router.
- Turn ON router using DC adapter as included with unit or supported power supply rating.
- If you are using a WiFI router you can use the default SSID password printed to the sticker to connect without wire. Or if your wifi name and password updated use the same to connect.
- For a wired connection use LAN cable to connect from router LAN port to computer LAN port.
- Go to Windows, Mac, Linux LAN IP settings and make sure in DHCP mode or use static IP 192.168.10.2 or 192.168.10.11.
- Open a command prompt and “ping 192.168.10.10” if getting a reply from the router then proceed to access the login page.
Access Router Web Interface
Open a web browser and access http://192.168.10.10 and wait to load the router login page.
Provide username and password as printed to your router and after successful authentication, you will access router settings and full control panel.
After login for the configuration new router or modem, you need to configure WAN internet settings as per internet types such as Static IP, DHCP, or PPPoE. Information on WAN internet settings provided by your internet provider so you can contact your ISP. Find below steps to change Wireless SSID name and password to protect WiFi networks.
Change Wireless SSID and Password
To update wireless settings find wireless basic settings under the wireless tab.
Wireless- Wireless basic settings
SSID Broadcast- Enabled
SSID Network Name- WiFI-Name (create WiFi name here)
Channel Width– 20/40
Wireless Security Key– WPA/WPA2-PSK_AES
Wireless Passphrase– WiFi password (create a stronger wifi password in this box )
Save settings and connect again with the new WIFI name and password for all your Wireless devices and mobile devices.
Apart from accessing the router using the default IP address if you are not unable to access 192.168.10.10 or the IP address taking a too long time to respond may already change the default IP. You can restore router settings using the reset button to access settings from fresh.
Factory Reset Router to Restore Default Settings
Every modem, router, and network device enabled with a physical reset button to restore access if forget any login settings.
- Locate a tiny reset button in the router nearby Ethernet.
- Press and hold the reset button using a needle for 10 seconds to 15 seconds and lease when router lights quickly blink.
- The router will automatically restart after restringing into default mode.
- Ping default login IP as printed to router sticker to confirm router successfully factory reset.
After making the router to default mode you will lose all configuration so you have configured again as per your internet settings or restore the configuration file if you already download the backup before.
- 192.168.0.10 Admin Login Router
- 192.168.31.1 MI Router Login
- 192.168.203.1Admin Router Login Guide
- 192.168.55.1 Router Admin Login Password