Login Digisol FTTH ONU/ONT Router
Login user manual for Digisol DG-GR1321 wifi ONT and DIGISOL-GR4010 wireless and Non-wifi fiber ONT/ONU device for setup WAN, LAN, and wireless settings. Although fiber one device can fetch configuration from OLT device without login to the ONT user manual from the client end, if you are a subscriber then you need to login ONT device to change the default WIFI name and password to secure your wifi internet. You required to connect your fiber ont device either using wired or WIFI connection to access ont web interface to login settings. Login method for any Digisol FTTH ont model almost the same so you can use this user manual to login to Digisol Fiber ONU unit with simple steps.
Default Login Credential for Digisol FTTH ONT
Default login settings printed to ONT backside sticker and the Quick user guide comes with the unit box. However, you can find Digisol ONT default settings below.
Default WIFI SSID– DIGISOL
Digisol Default WIFI Password- 12345678
Default Login IP Address– 192.168.1.1
Digisol Web interface login username- admin
Default Web GUI Password- admin
Steps to Login Digisol ONT
The first steps to setup the ONT device is a physical connection with fiber cable and PC/Laptop you wish to connect. If your ONT device without WIFI then you required a WIFI router to connect ONT device Ethernet to the WIFI router WAN port to turn wired internet to WIFI.
- Connect Fiber cable to ONT PON port. (if your ISP already connect fiber and other connection then keep as it is)
- For DG-GR1310 and DG-GR1321 you can use Wired or WiFi to connect from the computer/Laptop. For non-wifi ONT devices use a LAN cable to connect from ONT LAN port to the computer LAN port.
- Go to PC/Laptop LAN TCP/IPv4 settings and use static IP address – 192.168.l.10, 255.255.255.0.
- Follow further steps to access ont web interface.
Login to ONT Web interface
Open web browses and access http://192.168.1.1 to URL bar and wait until ont login page loading.
Provide “admin” for a first-time login username and password.
Press login button to access ont modem settings.
After login go to Network- WAN configuration to setup internet settings as per internet type, Routing mode or bridge mode depend on OLT configurations. The next important step is to change Digisol default WIFI SSID and password.
Change WiFI SSID and Password
Digisol Fiber onu preconfigured with a default WIFI name and password that easily available with a user manual so it is recommended to change all default settings before using to the internet.
Go to Network- Wireless Basic
Band – 2.4G (BGN) for Dual-band ONT you will get 2.4GHz and 5Ghz wifi settings.
SSID- DIGISOl (change this SSID to new wifi name as per your choice you want to use for your wifi)
Press Apply settings and go to Wireless security Settings.
Change WLAN Security Key
Go to Network- WLAN Security
SSID Type- Select your SSID name you created
Encrption Mode- Personal (pre-shared key)
Pre-shared format- Passphrase.PRes-shared key– create Ont wifi new password.
Press Apply Changed button to save settings and re-connect all WIFI users with new name and passwords.
After WIFI settings you must update ONT login password to protect settings access from users connect to wired or wireless networks.
Change DigiSol ONt Login Password
Create a strong login password that hard to guess and easy to remember.
Go to Management- User management
Old Password– admin
New Password– create a new password.
Confirm new password– type new password again to confirm.
Save settings and login ont with new password.
Factory Reset Digisol Fiber ONU
If you forget login username or password or you may facing any login issue while access ont login IP address to the browser? Make ONT to factory reset if internet disconnection issue, forget login password or any other issue to fresh configuration for ONT again.
Steps to Hard reset Digisol Fiber ONU
- Locate a small reset button beside PON or LAN ports.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds using any shard point needle.
- ONT PON, Power, LAN and other LED will turn off and turn on again and will take a while for rebooting.
- Ping ONT default IP address to confirm settings restored to default mode.
- Follow the above steps again to access ont settings.
- BSNL Binatone DT850 ADSL modem Firmware
- Free Download SyroTech FTTH OLT EMS Software
- Factory Default SyroTech ONT/ONU
- Binatone DT850 ADSL Modem Firmware for Airtel