192.168.1.106 Router Admin Login Username Password
Default Login IP address 192.168.1.106 a C class private IP address from network ID 192.168.1.0 same network comes from 192.168.1.1. 192.168 1.106 used by some brands router as default LAN IP address to access the router from a web browser using default login settings. The most likely router is secured with a default username and password that commonly use “admin” for username and password. Apart from default login IP 192.168.l.106 there are some popular default login IP addresses used by leading brands such as 192.168.1.1, 192.168.2.1, 192.168.10.1, 192.168.1.254, and 192.168.0.1 as well.
Although Cable modem, DSL modem, ADSL/VDSL, and wireless router all are preconfigured with a default IP address and username password that usually printed to sticker. TP-link, Linksys, wave11, D-link Netgear, and others brands use the default IP addresses usually 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. the default username and admin password for the 192.168.1.106 router are available on your router label and the quick user manual is included with the box while buying a new router. However, you can use the default username and password used for login IP 192.168 1.106 as given below.
Default Login 192.168.1.106 Username & Password
Default credential for login router using default gateway IP address available on router label as well as printed to box and quick user manual. Admin/admin is the most used default username and password by leading popular brands. Apart from admin, there are also some more username passwords used after admin.
Once you get the login username and password for IP address 192.168.l.106 as showing the default IP address for your router login, now follow further steps to connect with the router.
Access Router using a Default IP address from Web browser
Access router using 192.168 1.106 IP address from a web browser, router need to connect either a wired or wireless connection depending on the router model to support interface type. follow steps to connect and login router from the web interface.
- Unbox router if setup first time or connect to power adapter as comes with the device.
- Connect using Default SSID and security key as printed to router sticker if login wireless router.
- Use LAN cable from router Ethernet port to PC/Laptop LAN port to access from a web browser.
- Make sure your desktop/laptop LAN IP settings are in DHCP mode or using static IP 192.168.1.100 or from the same IP series.
- Open the web browser and access http://192.168.1.106 IP address and wait to load the router login page with username and password options to authenticate.
- Once you get the login page you have to ask for a username and password that is usually “admin” for most of the brands but find your router username and password printed to sticker and follow steps to access settings.
Once you logged into the router settings page, where you can get WAN, internet, Wireless, system, and other settings menus to configure the router for the first time. First-time setup needs to configure WAN internet settings as per your internet type and Wireless Settings to change default WIFI name and password to secure your internet from unauthorized access.
Change Wireless Network Name and Password
Usually, every new router is configured with a default WIFI name and security key that is probably printed to the router sticker also. Default settings help you to access the router for first-time setup but it should be changed also to keep a secure network.
Go to the Wireless Settings option from the router menu.
Wireless- Basic Settings
Network name (SSID)- change the default SSID name here and create a new one as per the choice you want to use for your wifi network.
WiFi Security– WPA/WPS2_PSK_AES
Passphrase- create WiFi Password here in this box.
Tips- use a stronger password for WiFi with mixed characters and special character combinations that are hard to guess.
Save and Apply settings and you may be disconnected from wireless after changing your WiFi name and password. Connected again for further configurations.
Change router Login Password
After changing wireless settings admin login password was also printed to the router sticker and it must be changed during the first time setup. You can find admin login password settings under the system, the administration option depends on the router web interface.
Go to the System or Admin option.
Default Login username– admin
Old login password– provide default login password as printed to your router settings or you used for login.
New password– create a new password here as per your choice.
Confirm new password-confirm new password again.
If your router default IP 192.168.1.106 not working and is unable to load IP while accessing to URL bar http://192.168.1.106 or the wrong username or password issue can fix using a few simple steps as followed given below.
Steps to fix Login problem with IP address 192.168 .1.106 IP address
If your IP address 192.168. 1.106 Not working or may take a long time to respond then you have to fix a few steps that can fix the login error that comes with the router.
- If you are using a Wired connection check LAN cable is properly connected router Ethernet port and it should be plugged into the LAN port instead of the WAN.
- Using wireless check if you are connected to the same router SSID which you want to log in.
- If http://192.168.1.106/mypage.asp not loading or taking too long time. make sure your router LAN IP settings are in DHCP mode to get IP from the router only.
- Make sure you are using the IP address in a proper format such as http://192.168.1.106 instead of using typing mistakes 192.168 .1.106, http//192.168.1.106, 192.186.l.106, 192.168.1. 106.
- If you getting a login page but are unable to login settings because invalid username and password error, seems you have changed the default password or using the wrong password.
- If you forget login password then you can just try resetting your router using the reset button available on the router beside ethernet ports.
- The power on the router uses a needle to reset. Find a small reset button and press the reset button for 10 seconds and release. After a few seconds your will auto restart and restore to default settings.
- 192.168.99.254 Login Default Admin Password
- 10.0.0.138 Admin Login Username and Password
- 192.168.10.10 Login Router Admin Username and Password
- 192.168.254.1 Router Default Admin Login