Login Netlink Fiber ONT/ONU?
Using Netlink FTTH GPON ONT GPON ONT unit in fiber network and looking to login manual for Netlink fiber products. Netlink GPON ONT and EPON OLT with a single LAN port and multiple Gigabit Ethernet Ports login steps are the same. You required ONT settings login to set up for internet, changing Wireless SSID and password, configure Mac access list to restrict user not belongs to your home and office.
Steps to Login Netlink FTTH ONT device
You need to connect ONU unit using Ethernet cable for Non-WiFi ONTNon-WiFi ONT and also can connect using the WiFI network is ONT with WiFI. Netlink N2802RGWT support 1GE+1FE+WiFi+CATV Dual Mode so for this type FTTH unit you have two way to connect either wired or wireless.
- Fiber cable should be connected to PON port as configured by your internet provider so keep fiber connection as it is.
- Connect ONT using Wired or wireless
- Power ON ONT device with DC adapter comes with Box.
- Go to computer/Laptop LAN TCP/IPv4 settings and make settings to DHCP mode.
Once all physical connection and network configuration done now follow the steps to access ONT login Page to the web browser.
Default Login credential for Netlink Fiber
Default Login IP Address- 192.168..1.1
Default Login Username– admin
Netlink default password– admin
Also printed to ONT device backside sticker.
Login Netlink ONT web interface to a web browser
Open a web browser and access http://192.168.1.1 and wait a few seconds.
You will get the ONU login page with username and password options and country settings options.
Provide username and password as printed to ONT backside sticker.
Once you are successfully login to router settings now you can configure Internet, Wireless settings LAN settings and other configurations.
Change WiFi SSID and Password
If your ONT supports WiFi then you will get the wireless settings option.
Netlink V2801SG GPON ONT is a non-wifi ONU and Netlink FTTH ONY HG323RGW support WiFi so check your ONT model and include W in the model number which means WiFI feature.
Go to the Wi-Fi option from settings.
SSID network name- Change the default WIFI name as per your choice of new SSID.
WiFi password– WPA2-PSK-AES
WiFi key– Netl[email protected] (use a stronger wifi password for your ONT wifi modem.
Save settings and check Wifi name should change and that the internet should work with new wireless names and passwords.
Change Netlink Login Password
Always change the default login password to your ONT, WIFI router, and Modems to secure web access from unauthorized users.
Change Net link ONU login password.
Go to Administration- User management
Select the Administrator and you will get username and password information.
OLD password– admin (if you already changed the default password use the changed password)
New password- Create a new login password.
Confirmed password- confirm the password again.
Save settings and login ONT with a new password.
Netlink ONT Troubleshooting
If you facing a login error while accessing Netlink fiber ONU or Netlink OLT device to the web interface you may follow the below steps
Netlink Login IP address Not working
- Make sure LAN cable is connected to the Ethernet port and LAN Led glow.
- Make sure the Default login IP 192.168.1.l is already not changed during the first time setup by your internet service providers.
- PC/Computer LAN TCP/IPv4 should be in DHCP mode or Netlink login IP series.
Factory Reset NetLink FTTH ONT/ONU
Internet Not working
- Check Loss led blinking red color.
- Fiber cable properly connected to the ONT PON port.
- Fiber cable coming from internet provider OLT device, not damage or band.
- LAN cable properly connected to Router WAN port if non-wifi ONT.
- If still facing issues contact your service provider.
- 192.168.1.3 Admin Login Router
192.168.0.10 Admin Login Router
- How to Block website and Apps in Fiber ONT/ONU
- 192.168.10.10 Login Router Admin Username and Password