Nokia FTTH Fiber ONT Login Manual –G240-W
Nokia Fiber ONT login manual is included with every box but sometimes it is hard to understand by a layman because it was done by a professional technical person. Login Nokia G240-W Fiber ONU device or login Nokia ONT device other models are quite simple if you give a simple quick start guide for the non-technical person.
Nokia Fiber ONU device used for last-mile connectivity at the client end to provide internet, Voice, and TV services over fiber cable. ONT modem directly connected to a fiber cable that comes from Internet providers OLT device. Although initial configuration was provided by internet providers for Nokia ONU devices that are monitored by NOC engineers to manage remotely.
You need to log in to Nokia GPON or XPON ONT device to change the Wireless SSID and password that are configured in default mode and not secure for your home network. This simple user guide will provide you best and quick easy steps to access the Nokia Fiber ONT web interface to setup Wireless and other security features to protect your home internet. You can use wired or wireless connections from a mobile, tablet, or PC to access the Nokia Fibr ONU modem. The default username and password for the Nokia G240-W GPON fiber modem printed on to sticker as well as the Nokia G240-W user manual included with the box.
Default Login Settings for Nokia GPON ONT/ONU
To set up Nokia fiber modem with any brand fiber OLT device, you need to access the device if you want to configure it manually from your end. Although the ONT device is remotely managed by the OLT device and all configurations are pushed the same but if you wish to change the wifi name and password directly from the ONU web interface then you required login settings.
Default Login IP address/ Default Gateway IP Address– 192.168.1.254
Default username G240-W – userAdmin
Nokia default password– Nokia ONT login password is the random number so find the default password printed to the ONT sticker as well as a quick user guide included with Nokia ont kits.
Default username for Nokia G-240W-C – adminadmin
Default password- ALC#FGU
How to Access Nokia GPON Fiber Home Gateway Settings
Login Nokia ONT web interface required to connect from a PC/Laptop for NON-WiFI ONT. Nokia WIFI Fiber modem can connect with WIFI as well. Take the default login password for your Nokia ONT with you or can take sticker picture and follow steps to log in.
- Power ON Nokia ONT Modem and wait for a few minutes until its Properly powered ON.
- Use a LAN cable and connect to the Nokia home gateway Ethernet port to a PC/Laptop.
- If your Nokia ONT supports WLAN, you can use your WIFI SSID and password to connect wirelessly.
- For PC IP settings if using a static IP address make sure it’s configured 192.168.1.2 or IP from the same series to access the Nokia web interface.
- Open the web browser and access http://192.168.1.254 or 192.168.1.254 to the URL bar and wait to load the Nokia Login page.
- Use the default username “userAdmin” and password as printed on your ONT sticker or manual included with the kit.
After login to the ONT web interface, you will get a full control panel of a modem to configure each and every setting. If your ONU is already configured and the internet working fine but you want to change the default WIFI name then follow the below steps to change the Nokia ONT WIFI password and SSID.
Change Wireless SSID and Password
Nokia G240-W and other Fiber ONT modems preconfigured with default wireless SSID and password for 2.4Ghz as well as 5Ghz wireless band. You can use the WIFI name for both Wireless as per your choice.
Go to Network- Wireless 2.4G and Wireless 5Ghz one by one.
Wireless- Enabled (by default Enabled)
Wireless Mode- BGN
WiFi channel- Auto
Total Max user- 32
SSID Select– SSID1
Network SSID name– Nokia_2.4GHz WIFI (change WIFI name as per your choice here)
Enabled SSID– Enable
Encryption Mode- WPA/WPA2 Personal
WPA Version- WPA2
WPA encryption– AES
WPA Key- Nokia-WIFI Password (change WIFI password 2.4Ghz here and use a stronger WIFI key for your internet)
Save settings to configure Wireless 2.4Ghz new settings and repeat the same steps for 5Ghz wireless configuration.
Change Nokia G240-W Admin Password
Along with the wireless security key, it is also important to update the admin login password for the Nokia Fiber ONT device to avoid unauthorized access from Wired or Wi-Fi users.
Go to Maintenance- Password
New password– Create a new Nokia Admin password
Re-enter password- confirm the password again
Prompt message– you can set a password for your hint that popups after login.
Save settings and it takes a few seconds to take effect and your new admin password will be updated for login. If you log out onu and log in again you require newly updated login password to access settings so keep the login password safe and do not write over Modem.
Nokia Fiber ONT Login Troubleshooting’s
If you can’t login Nokia FTTH ONT device installed with your internet modem, if you forget your login password or any network configuration change subject to troubleshooting problems. You can follow below the question answer to fix your login issue with the Nokia modem and if your problem is not included below just drop a mail or comment in the comments sections.
The Nokia G240-W ONT device IP address Not working
The most possible reason IP address is either changed or the wrong login IP address which redirects to the error page. Follow the steps to fix the IP login error.
- Make sure the default IP address printed on the modem sticker is not changed with a different login IP if the modem is already configured.
- LAN cable should connect to the ONT LAN port from a PC/Laptop.
- PC/Laptop should be configured in static IP address 192.168.1 .x to make in the same series of 192.168.l.254 IP address.
- Using wrong IP addresses such as 192.168.I.254, 192.168.1.254, https://192.168.1.254, or 220.127.116.11 all will return to an error page.
- Using a Wireless connection to access the modem web interface should not be connected to limited connectivity.
What is the default username and password for Nokia ONT?
The default login username for Nokia G240-W and Nokia G-240W-F Default Password
is “userAdmin” and the password is printed to the ONT sticker or kit included with the device. The default username for Nokia G240-W-C ONT is “adminadmin” and the password is “ALC#FGU” or find the password printed onto to sticker.
How to Factory reset Nokia ONT if the password is Forget?
If you forget the admin password and can not access the settings page then the only way to restore access is the factory default ONT modem using the reset button. Follow the steps given below to reset Nokia ONT.
- Locate a small reset button available beside or backside.
- Use a needle or pin to press the reset button of the pinhole option.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 to 15 seconds and then release the button.
- ONT modem will automatically restart after executing the reset command and takes a few moments to restore into default.
- After restoring the configuration to default mode you can access the default settings as given above steps.
- Restore the configuration backup if you had saved it before making ONT reset or configure it manually again as per your internet settings.
- Login FibrSol ONT ONU Modem Router
- 192.168.1.9 How to Login Router?
- Login Tenda TE-G103 Fiber ONT/ONU
- Login NetLink FTTH OLT [GPON/EPON]