How to Login Nexxt N300 Wireless Router?
Next solutions provide a networking and structure cable for enterprises as well as home users. Nexxt router is available for home internet as well as office solutions that give you a seamless wireless connectivity experience. The nexxt solution gives you a complete solution for smart homes and offices such as smart lights, smart cameras, smart switches, smart security kits as well as smart wireless solutions. Login Nexxt router is not a big job if you have basic skills in the network. If you are a purely nontech person then just follow this guide completely to know how to log in Nexxt router from a mobile or computer using wired or wireless connections.
Nexxt router Nyx300 means 300 Mbps router and for dual-band Nyx1200-AC 1200 Mbps wireless speed with gigabit ports. There are many other similar models with dual-band and single-band available on Nexxt wireless router series.
Default login IP address 192.168.0.1 for all Nexxt router models are the same as well as the default username and password “admin”. You need to log in Nexxt router for the first time setup either using wireless or wired from a PC/laptop. Nexxt routers are supported mostly with all internet service provers that support PPPoE, Static, and DHCP WAN type. If you already using the Nexxt router with your internet and facing any issues or want to update your wireless SSID or password name for security purposes just follow this article for a complete Nexxt router login guide with step to steps.
Login Steps for Nexxt router Web interface Access
Accessing Nexxt router from a web browser is as simple as accessing any other brand router which also uses the default login 192.168.o.1 for the default gateway IP address. Setup instructions for Nexxt n300 WiFI router and Nexxt 11Ac dual band wifi router are the same so you can follow this user guide to login Nexxt Wireless router.
- Unbox Nexxt N150 or N300 Router and take the DC adapter with the device.
- Connect the DC adapter and power it ON the router.
- Connect Nexxt default SSID network for Wireless connection from a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet.
- Use LAN cable from router LAN port to Desktop or Laptop LAN port.
- Connect internet cable coming from ISP to WAN port if setup first time for new internet connection.
- Open a web browser and access the next router Login IP http://192.168.0.1 or simply 192.168.0.1 to the URL bar and wait until the Nexxt login page loading.
- Use default username “admin” and default password “admin” for login Nexxt router in default settings.
- After login Nexxt nebula300 you will get all router settings such as WAN settings, LAN settings, Wireless, Maintenance, security, port forwarding, and other configuration that help to protect networks.
For first-time configuration, you need to setup WAN internet settings as per your internet type. If your internet type is dial-up then get PPPoE username and password details from ISP and configure them in Nexxt router WAN settings. For Static IP type get Static IP address along with default gateway and DNS detail and configure router WAN settings.
If you just want to update the wireless password and network name for your router then follow the below steps.
Change Wireless SSID and Security
Changing Wireless SSID and WIFI security key for Nexxt nebula300plus n300 or nyx300 or nyx1200-ac or any other model number is highly recommended for security purposes. Follow steps to change Wireless settings for Nexxt router.
Go to the Wireless tab next to the advanced tab as shown below image to access wifi settings.
Wireless- Wireless Basic Settings
Enable Wireless- Checked
Primary SSID- Nexxt-SSID (change default SSID with a new WIFI name as per your choice)
Save settings and Go to Wireless security tab for wifi password configuration.
Wireless- Wireless Security
Select SSID- Choose SSID you want to change.
Wireless Security- Mixed WPA/WPA2_PSK
WPA algorithm- TKIP/AES
Security Key- Set the WIFI password for your network.
Save settings and connect your wifi device with the new WIFI name and password as configured for your router.
After wireless settings, if you facing any issue while login router from the web browser follows troubleshooting steps.
Nexxt Nebula300 router IP address not working
If next wireless router IP address not working or unable to access the router login page due to any issue that might be network or any misconfiguration. You can fix the login issue by following the below steps.
- Make sure you are connecting to a LAN port instead of the WAN port.
- Default IP address 192.168.0.1 should not be changed with any other IP address.
- The laptop/computer LAN IP address should be in DHCP mode or static IP 192.168.0.2 or any other from the 192.168.0.x series.
- If using a wireless connection make sure you are connected to the same Nexxt solution wireless router network.
What is the default username and password for Nexxt solution wireless router?
Nexxt router default username “admin” and default password “admin” that also printed to router sticker and quick user manual included with router box.
How to factory reset the Nexxt Nebula300 wireless router?
Making a factory reset router with a reset button is quick to process to restore settings and helps if you forget your login password and are unable to access it. Follow the steps to reset Nexxt router.
- Power ON the next router and wait a few seconds.
- Locate a small reset button beside ethernet ports.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds and release it when the power LED suddenly turns off and turns on again.
- The router will restart during the reset process and take a few moments to restore settings.
- Login Huawei FTTH ONT/ONU
- Vodafone Router Login Guide
- Fix Belkin Router Orange Light Flashing Or Solid
- Nokia Fiber ONT Login Manual | G-240W