How to Login Optronix Fiber ONT /ONU
Optronix FTTH ONT, ONU, and GPON, EPON OLT device used by many internet service providers to provide internet broadband connection over Fiber cable. Login Optronix Fiber ONU is simple as login into a normal router using the default login IP address and username password that is usually printed with stickers. You need to setup the FTTH ONU device as per internet settings provided by internet providers. Although in most cases internet service providers manage ONU devices using OLT from NOC, if you wish to change Wireless SSID, Password and enable other security settings then you are required to login Optronix ONT web interface.
If you are an ISP or you may subscribe and your internet provider installed Optronix ONT device with your internet connection to deliver internet at your end then you can use this Manual to login Optronix FTTH ONU ONT device from the web browser. You need to get an Optronix ONT login password, Username, and IP address to access from mobile, laptop, or computer.
Optronix Fiber ONU Default Login Settings
Optronix default login IP address, username, and password printed to ONT device sticker as well as box outside. If you lost the password after the update you can use the login settings given below to access optronics ONT.
Login IP address, username, and password may vary for Optronix GPON ONU and EPON ONU. You can find the Optronix FD212HW HGU TYPE EPON ONU model number with default login credentials printed to the sticker.
Optronix Default Login IP– 192.168.1.1
Default username – admin
Default login Password– admin
How to Login Optronix Fiber GPON/EPON ONT
Just get login details printed on your ONU sticker for your ONT model number. If your ONT support Wireless then you can use WiFi or wired both ways to access fiber ONT from mobile as well as computer.
- Power ON ONT device as a supported power adapter and avoid using the different power adapter.
- If ONT is WiFi-enabled just connect WiFi and password using default name and key.
- For Wired connection use LAN cable from ONT ethernet port to computer LAN ports.
- Go to computer/Laptop TCP IP settings and Make the IP address in DHCP mode or use the static IP address from the 192.168.1.0 network series. Do not use 192.168.1.1 or default IP printed to ONU sticker for computer LAN IP.
- Open the web browser and access http://192.168.1.1 to the URL bar and wait to load Optronix login page.
- Provide login username and password as printed to your ONU sticker and press the login button to proceed.
After login into ONT settings, you will get a full control panel with the option to configure WAN settings, WLAN settings. Security settings, Port forwarding, and change Optronix default admin login password as well as firmware upgrades.
To configure internet settings get internet WAN settings such as PPPoE Username and password, Static IP address, and DHCP settings from your ISP. If your ONT is already configured and just wants to update the wireless Name and password just follow the below steps.
Change Optronix ONU Wireless Name and Password
Wireless password and security key important to update to protect wifi internet being accessed by unknown users. Just follow the steps to change the WiFi SSID network name for Optronix GPON Fiber ONT unit.
Go to Network- WLAN2.4G tab from submenu as shown below image.
Wireless Enable- keep Checked for Enable.
SSID Index– SSID1 (choose SSID you want change SSID name if using multiple WIFI names in same ONT)
SSID- Create New WIFI name here for your ONT.
Change Wireless Password
Go to Security Mode– WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
WPA Pre-shared key- create a new WiFI password here.
WPA Encryption– AES.
Press Apply Setting button from the bottom to save configurations.
After saving settings you may disconnect from the network if using wireless to log in to ONT device.
Also, you should update the Optronix admin login password to secure ONT access from unauthorized users.
If you forget your ONT login password and can’t access ONU settings to update wireless and other settings then just follow the below steps to factory default Fiber ONT.
Factory Reset Optronix Fiber ONT
Making factory reset will erase all configuration and restore settings to default mode so your internet may stop working and be required to configure it again.
Steps to Hard reset FTTH ONT
- Power on Fiber ONT device.
- Locate a small reset button with a tiny hole.
- Use the needle to press the reset button inside the hole.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds and release.
- ONT device will automatically turn off and turn on again and will take a few minutes to restore into default mode.
- Ping ONT default IP address and configure again as per Internet settings.
The factory reset method same for Optronix ONT different models will same so if you have any Optronix ONT, you can use this guide. use default login settings as printed to ONT sticker for Optronix Fiber ONT Login and configuration again.
- Login SyroTech GPON EPON OLT -192.168.8.100
- Login NetLink FTTH OLT [GPON/EPON]
- login VSOL Fiber OLT – 192.168.8.100/192.168.8.200
- How to Block website and Apps in Fiber ONT/ONU