192.168.1.112 Complete Admin Login Guide
Default login Ip address 192.168.1.112 IP address from networks 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.1.1 is one of the most popular default IP addresses used by leading brands. Login 192.168.I.112 from a web browser is similar to logging in to 192.168.1.254 or any IP address from 192.168.1.0-192.168.1.255 networks. Any Wireless router, Cable mode, DSL/VDSL modem preconfigured with default IP address 192.168.1.112 is also protected with a default login username and password. Default login credential for router or modem printed to a sticker or quick installation guide included with the device.
If you are not sure what is the default IP address for your router or modem is and want to login into the router then you can try a few most popular login IP addresses used by leading brands. 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.254, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.10.1 and 188.8.131.52 most used default gateway IP address.
There are two ways to access the router web interface with 192.168 1.112 IP address either Wired connection or wireless. Connection depends on the router-supported interface type. If your router support WiFi also then you can use LAN or WLAN to connect but a non-WLAN cable modem can use Ethernet connection only. Before proceeding to router login you need to get login credentials for your router that are usually printed to the router sticker or found below.
Default Login Username and Password
Find router login IP address, Username, Password, and router model number as well as other information such as default SSID, Default WIFI key, and WPS key printed to router sticker.
Get login credentials for your cable modem or wifi router available on the router label to access for first-time login.
Steps to Login Router using 192.168.1.I12 IP address
The step toward accessing the router or modem using the default gateway IP address is the connection with the router and modem. If your modem or router supports Wireless then either connect wireless or Wired for non-WIFI modems use the LAN cable from the Modem LAN port to the Computer LAN port and follow the steps.
- Unbox router or modem if trying log in the first time.
- Connect the DC power adapter and make it power On.
- Connect WiFI SSID from a mobile or laptop for wireless connection.
- Use LAN cable from Router LAN port to computer Lan port for wired connections.
- Open a web browser such as Google Chrome, Edge, Firefox Mozilla, Opera, or any other and access http://192.168.1.112 or 192.168.1.112 to the URL bar and press enter key.
- If all goes well you will get a router login page asking for the username and password option.
- Use default username “admin” and default password “admin” that are mostly used by all leading brands. Find the default login username password printed on your router sticker.
- After successful login, you will get a router full control panel where you can find Internet settings, LAN settings, Wireless settings, Port forwarding, content filtering, Advance settings, and maintenance settings for the router firmware update, change the default login password, and others.
Steps to Step change BSNL Broadband WiFi Password
How to Change SSID Network name and Key
If you are still using the default WiFI name and password for your WiFi network then it can be a risk for your device and personal data. Just change it without delay and secure your wifi network.
Go to the Wireless settings tab from the top or side menu depending on your router interface.
SSID- WiFI Network Name (create a new wifi network name here)
Channel width- Auto
Security Key- WPA/WPA2-PSK-AES
Passphrase- wifipassword (create new wifi password)
Save and apply settings to confirm configuration and connect again if using the wireless connection to login router. Login again and go to the System tab to change the router admin login password to protect web interface access from users who are connecting to your wifi networks.
Fix IP address 192.168.1.112 Not working from the Web browser
If the above login steps not working for you smoothly and getting any kind of error while trying to login router with 192.168. 1.112 IP address then you have to follow the steps below to fix the issue.
- Make sure your router is powered On and using a DC adapter as supported to the router and comes with the device only.
- Using a WiFI connection make sure connected to the same wifi SSID that you want to access.
- If using a LAN cable connection then use a router LAN port instead of using a Wan port to access the web interface.
- Make sure the default IP address 192.168.1.1112 is not changed with any different IP address or series.
- Check if your PC/Laptop using the DHCP option to get IP from the router or use Static IP address 192.168.1.1.110 if your router DHCP is disabled or not supported.
- While accessing an IP address from a browser use the proper IP address such as 192.168.1.112 or http://192.168.1.112 instead of using the wrong IP such as 192.168.l.112, 192.168.1.ll2, 192.168.1.II2 or 192.168.1.112, 192.168.1.112/ all will redirect to the error page.
- If you are able to access the router login page but can’t log in due to the wrong username or password then you have to make router hard reset using the reset button.
- Press the reset button for 10 seconds and release it when the router led light turn off and turns on again. This will take a few minutes to reset the router and can access using default login settings.
- Fix Belkin Router Orange Light Flashing Or Solid
- PTCL Router Login Guide for First time Setup
- 192.168.0.13 Admin Login Router User Guide
- 192.168.1.9 How to Login Router?