How To Fix Rollo Printer Not Printing?
Before we process to fix Rollo printer not printing we must understand about Thermal Printer. Rollo is a thermal printer used to print different kinds of labels and barcode stickers for shipment as well as marketing purpose materials. Thermal printed is a kind of printer that does not require any ink to print any label its works with a ribbon cartridge that turns into ink when it’s heated.
The Rollo printer not Printing problem can be fixed using the proper installation of the Rollo printed driver either using Windows or Mac OS. There are many different problems that come with Rollo printers due to inappropriate driver installation or incomplete connection or any other reason.
If you facing a printing issue with the new Rollo printer installed and the first time printing any label is printing blank or not printing properly subject check the installation and driver setup. Before fixing Rollo not print any kind of label must follow the setup steps to ensure the driver and other printer software are installed properly and you can look into other printer problems.
How to Setup Rollo Printer for the First time?
Setup Rollo printer is a bit simple and before installation of the driver, printer connection should be done with power as well as with a computer or laptop device that you wish to use for the design label. Follow the steps to install and configure the Rollo printer before proceeding to the troubleshooting steps.
- Unbox your Rollo printer and take out the Printer, Power cord, DC adapter, and USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer port to the computer/Laptop USB port.
- Connect the DC power pin to the printer DC socket and power on the adapter from the power source.
- After completing the connection of the Rollo printer with the PC and Power now the next step is to install the driver and PC.
Install Rollo Printer Driver on Windows or Mac PC
Rollo printer only will work after installing a supported driver for Windows and its proper hardware recognized by windows. Follow the steps to install Rollo driver on Winodws PC as well as Mac.
Download the Rollo printer driver first from the official Rollow website.
Visit https://www.rollo.com/setup/ and select your Rollo printer model number and download the driver.
Windows driver fill will be “RolloPrinter_Drivers_Win_1.4.5.exe” run it and complete the setup wizard to finish driver installation until it finishes.
To install the Rollo print driver on Mac first you have to download the driver file from the Rollo support website.
Download the driver file format “RolloPrinter_V1.4pkg” for Mac PC.
Click on the printer file and you will get a popup with “continue”
Press the continue button to install and provide the system admin password to allow installation for the printer driver.
The next step is to go to system preference and go to the printer and scanner option.
Press + plus button to add a new printer driver and select the Thermal printer and select the software “Rollo Printer” printer and finish the installation to complete the driver.
Once printer driver installation is properly completed you must not face any printing issues if the printer calibrates properly and installation is done with the appropriate methods.
If you still facing any kind of problem with the Rollo printer then you must follow the Troubleshooting steps below.
Fix Rollo Printer Not Printing- Troubleshooting
You need to complete the troubleshooting guide to fix different kind of problem that comes when you use the Rollo printer common problem is the Rollo printer’s red light blinking, Rollo printer continue to keep beeping, Printer skip label and Rollo printing blank label, and many more that you can easily fix with proper troubleshooting steps.
Rollo Printer Not Turning ON
Rollo printer not turning ON means there is something wrong either with the power source, Printer power cable or with the printer itself. You can find out the power problem on your Rollo printer using the below steps.
- Check the Power Socket of your home where you connect the Printer adapter is working condition and it’s not lost connection.
- Check if the printer DC socket is properly inserted on the printer side and not any loose contacts.
- Change the Power cable between the AC socket and the DC adapter to confirm the cable is working.
- Try to replace the DC adapter and check if the Printer is powered On with the new DC adapter.
- If everything checks but still the Rollo printer does not turn on just contact the Rollo support center or replacement the product if it’s covered under warranty and get repaired by the official support center.
Rollo Printer Keeps Beeping
If the Printer is powered on but continues Beeping sound coming and no button working and nothing works to stop the beep sound.
Make sure the Power Adapter connected to the printer is supported and its not any different DC adapter that is incompatible with the Rollo printer.
Use the original power adapter to make Rollo printer Power On without any beep sound.
Rollo Printing Blank
Trying to print sticker or label but printing blank label seems there is an issue with the installation of printer cartridge or label placed wrongly.
Make sure the Printer label is properly placed on the printer and the Label peal offside should toward the ceiling to avoid any blank and no printing problems.
Nothing happens with I try to print on the Rollo printer
Trying printing commands but nothing happened after sending print commands seems the connection was lost or bad connection between the printer and the computer. Follow the steps to fix the no printing command going to the printer.
- Remove the USB cable connected to the printer side and PC side and connect it again properly.
- Go to the control panel – printer and scanner and make sure Rollo printer shows Online and Active status.
- Also while printing labels makes sure you have to choose the Rollo printer or make the Rollo printer the default printer to auto-select while giving commands from the software.
Rollo is skipping labels or continuously feeding
If you trying to print many labels at once and giving multiple label print commands continuously skipping labels then follow the below steps to fix it. Skipping labels seems to printer not learning label size and missing label identification issue that needs to fix first.
Try to calibrate the printer and run Learn command again so the printer can learn the printer. Run the automatic label identification so the printer can learn labels properly.
Make sure the USB cable is properly connected or replace the new USB cable to confirm.
The label size is properly designed as per the label placed for printing. Wrong label size might problems with skipping labels as the printer can’t verify the size and cannot learn it.
The printer label getting stuck or only printing half and stops
Fixing printing getting stuck or only half printing and then stopping the problem needs to confirm the printer printing speed.
print density is set too high might be a problem with the printer label getting stuck or printing half and stopping.
Set the printer speed to “4” and printer density to “2” and try printing again to confirm if the problem fix. If you feel printing is too light then increase density by “1” more.
- Login Huawei FTTH ONT/ONU
- Nokia Fiber ONT Login Manual | G-240W
- Factory Reset Huawei FTTH ONT Modem Router?
- PTCL Router Login Guide for First time Setup