How to Login MT-Link Router first time Setup?
MT-Link Wireless router is a home router that is mostly used by Internet service providers for last-mile connectivity at the customer end. MT-Link 300Mbps Wireless Routers and 150Mbps routers both works in different wireless modes such as client, Access point, WISP as well as repeater mode. within a few steps you can Login MT-Link Router to configure it for the first time.
MT-Link router is a SOHO product that is usually an ideal router for a home internet connection. MT-WR861N
There are a few MT Link 300Mbps Wireless models MT-WR871N, MT-WR300AN, MT-WR950N, and MT-WR850N that come with dual Omni external antenna alone with 100Mbps multiple Fast Ethernet LAN port and 1 WAN port. If you have an internet plan with more than 100Mbps speed then you should go with a dual-band Wireless router. This user guide helps you to first-time login and set up for MT-Link Router with your broadband internet connections.
There are two ways to log in MTLink router either using a wired connection from Ethernet to PC/Laptop or using a wireless connection. Although the default login IP address, username, and password for MTLink router are printed to the router sticker and box while you buy a new router. In some new router model mt link login password need to create during the first time setup so you can follow the guide to set up your first MT-Link router.
Default login Credential for MT-link WiFi router
Default MT link router admin login is available on the router sticker and a quick login guide is included with the package. However, you can find the default login settings for MT_Link Router for first-time setup.
MT-Link default Login IP- 192.168.0.1
Default username– admin or NA
Default password- admin or need to create during first-time setup in some models.
Find default login settings available on your router sticker along with router Model, Mac address, and other information such as Power support and follow the steps to log in.
Login MT-Link router First Time
The step to login to the Mtlink router is very simple and easy just like accessing any other wireless router that uses the same default IP 192.168.o.1.
- Unbox the MT-Link router and Get the Power adapter and Lan cable to come with the package.
- Connect the DC power adapter to the router DC socket and make it power On.
- The cable coming from your internet provider will connect to the WAN port.
- For Wired connection from desktop /Laptop connect LAN cable from the router LAN port to PC/Laptop LAN.
- If want to use a wireless connection just open the WIFI connection and see the default MT link SSID name and connect it with the default Wi-Fi password printed to the router sticker.
- Open the web browser and access 192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.0.1 from the web browser and wait until the MT link login page loading.
- Use the default username and password as printed on the router sticker and access settings.
After login, you will get a configuration Wizard to set up the Mt-link router in easy mode and that will assist you step by step.
MT-Link Router Configuration for Broadband
Once you logged in to router settings you will get the first option to choose your internet type from PPPoE, Static, or DHCP.
Get internet WAN settings from your ISP to configure WAN internet settings.
For PPPoE ask username and password and for Static IP get the IP address detail alone with gateway and DNS details from ISP.
Change MT-Link734243 default SSID Wifi name to a different WIFI name as per your choice under wireless settings.
WiFi SSID– New WIFI name create here
WiFI password– set a new WIFI password for your MTLink wifi.
Press the OK button and your basic configuration is done for MT-link router.
To change the admin login password for the MTlink router go to the Administration tab and change the admin login password if you still using the default password.
If you trying to access an old wifi router to change your SSID or password or you may want to configure with a different broadband connection but are unable to log in default IP or forget the password then you can make a router factory reset using a few simple steps.
How to Factory Reset MT-Link Wireless Router if forget your password?
Resetting MT Link router is a simple and fast way using the reset button also called the hard reset process.
Follow the steps to the factory default MTLink router if you can’t log in or the IP address not working.
- Power ON the MT-link router using a DC adapter.
- Locate a small reset button beside the Lan port.
- Use a needle or paper clip to press the reset button.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds and release the button.
- After the reset process is successfully executed router will automatically reboot and take a few minutes to complete the reset process.
- After restoring settings all default settings will work and follow the above steps to setup the router again.
This is a simple way to log in and setup an MT link router that works with most of N300 Mbps and N150 mbps routers. MT-WN641,MT-WN642,MT-WN643,MT-WN942ND,MT-WN942N,MT-WN943N,MT-WN944N,MT-WN946N. If you have any other router that also works with default login IP 192.168.0.1 and want to login from a web browser then this user guide will help you.
- How to Login Adopt FTTH ONU Modem
- How to Reset PLDT Router and Modem?
- Nokia Fiber ONT Login Manual | G-240W
- Factory Reset DBC fiber ONT/ONU if forget password